Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back Seat

This is the first short film I made in my school.
It was not selected, and pretty affected.

Back Seat is relate to what I see as a passenger on a bike.
How it feels to be on the back seat.

I know the reason why it is not selected.
It's boring.
I didn't really enjoy playing the clips during editing.
I was rushing and eager to show people what they already know.
What I wanted to show is how daring I was to film on a bike using a handphone.
To egoistic.

Maybe I'm not expressive enough.
Riding on the road always reminds me that 1 wrong move my life would be trashed.
Everything around us seems to be so fast,
am I being too fast that I missed something in life?
How lonely can it be when everything it's just about you?
No matter how much we missed, how lonely I can be...
I still will enjoy the moment and move on till I reach my destination.

Leave some comments please.


-Edited using iMovie-

No comments:

Post a Comment