Saturday, November 14, 2009

Element of Myself

Last 2D Assignment given for this semester
So fast 1 semester just gone

-
The objective of this assignment is to do a painting of myself
Making use of what we learn and apply to a between A3 - A2 painting

After several research and experimentation
I used Aquatone and Wax

I had an usual excitement when I was doing all these


Studying the Original
(Photo-shop Image)


1st Part of the Painting
(Aquatone)

The reason why I created this is to show
the release of my character. They are all in Red.
Red here represents Hatred and Anger.
This part also helps to create a balance in the painting.


2nd Part of the Painting
(Aquatone)
[Hiding behind the mask]

Hiding behind the mask meaning there's another personality in me.
A violence personality.
The Red here represents Danger and War.


3rd Part of the Painting
(Wax)
[The mask]

The mask is to represents what people see.
White here represents Goodness, Safety, Purity and Innocent.


The Final Painting

Description of the painting:
It is rather ironic to paint myself.

-

Danger behind a Safety mask reveling
May the wind blow
Let the bypass be the bypass
Good bye
Hatred
Good bye
Anger


No comments:

Post a Comment