Monday, March 22, 2010

It's my life

Before you even carry on reading, empty your mind. Empty your cup, in order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. Abandon your preconceived fixed ideas (drop your judgments) and be neutral. Space is only useful when it is not being used. In any situation, in life, in relationship, in friendship, etc (I can go on and on...), if only you be neutral, you will find the truth.

The very principle of my life is that, life is never stagnation, it is pliable (flexible). Allow me to say that one is soft and pliable when one is alive, only rigid when one is dead, as a result I can say that pliability is life; rigidity is death, whether one speaks of man's body, his mind or his spirit.

At this point of time, bear in mind that I seek neither your approval nor to convince you not more teach you. I know I am not in any position to teach you what your life is. I never told what life was about, even if someone did, it is not my life. It is my life who teaches my what is living. Life itself is my teacher, and we are in the state of constant learning, exploring, making mistakes, realizing, improving.....etc.

Life is like water, it flows, living will not stop only if you're rigid (dead), it is a perpetual movement. There is nothing fixed. Whatever problems happen to be in the future, they cannot remain stationary but must move together with your living spirit, to avoid artificiality (man creation). In order to do so, changes have to be made and be flexible. Remember, the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness. Like water again, living is constantly process of relating too. Do not stay in the shell of isolation and conclusion, and relate directly to what is being said, and make up your mind as to "this is this" or "that is that". Start to explore and reflect and relate everything. Life must be understood from moment to moment.

There is no border nor frontier in life, no right or wrong in a way. I don't live up to people's judgment nor conclusion, alternatively they do not live up to mine. I am here again say that, I am not teaching them nor influence them. Life is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems, it is simply the effects of feelings. Like what James Allen said, "A man is literally what he thinks". Everything is in the state of mind. If things ain't broken, do not try to fix it, but can be improve.

The reason of living is to express ourselves honestly and freely, and to express myself, I have to create. If I am happy, I smile, a smile uniquely mine.

Life is simple when profit is discarded, cleverness abandoned, selfishness eliminated, and desire reduce. It is a life of perfection in which I feel to be incomplete, and of fullness which seems to be empty. In which it is a life of harmony, unity, contentment, tranquility, constancy, enlightenment, peace and long life.

How was my cup of drink?

Life is too short for negative energy, enjoy the flow in the water, discover yourself and express your honestly and freely, and you will enjoy your planning as well as your accomplishment. Free the negative energy fast and utterly whenever you have it.

- Uniquely 12.17FM

No comments:

Post a Comment