Friday, July 30, 2010

Excessive [過渡期]


A glass, empty, waiting to be filled:

- I stare into the space; an emptiness.
(The space I'm having, the emptiness I have)


A glass, filling, waiting to be filled:

- I smoked; filling up the emptiness
(The element I used to fill my emptiness)

A glass, half filled, half empty

- Looking thru. the contact list; venting
(I'm only half way filled)

A glass, filled/empty

- Reaches the limit/nothingness
(I looked empty but I'm filled; I'm filled but I looked empty)

A glass, overflow

- Over the limit; Excessive
(I'm filled, messed up and I crashed)

-----

The last week of my summer break
I realize how much time I have
24hours a day, 168hours in total.
I'm suppose to relax and slow down after a 2 months rush.
However I felt extremely depress.
It's the space that makes me depress -
apart from research and developing
Ant's Track Video and Grace&Guan Chang's Wedding Video,
I've nothing to do.
I looked thru. my contact list, msn list...
Depress.



Space is only useful if I made use of them, but I'm tensed, tight.
My mind is not resting a single min, just like my blood never stop flowing.
I could feel my cell gathering making my tissue
tightening my muscle
pumping the blood vigorously thru. the vain to my brain -
It's like filled and overflowing with memories, ideas, disappointment, fear, death, etc...



It was a self-realization that this is a excessive period, I've to bypass this -
Excessive Period is a never ending period, it comes and go as and when he likes...

My space is just like a glass, empty.
Slowly it's filling, all kinds of funny thoughts starts pouring in.
I'm getting moody but it never stop...it's unstoppable.
Resulting in overflowing.

*Do not ask me why I choose such a scene to film, figure out yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment