Saturday, January 16, 2010

In God's Hands

Kat does a special tattoo for a couple
Jonathan and Gil
who have just dealt with the grief of losing their baby daughter

Watch the video for more



Credit: Anthony for sharing

Personal Respond:

Once I heard from my Grey Matters tutor told me this:
The reason why I tattoo is because I want to prove that I'm mature enough to make a decision that's permanent

Sawn is a wise guy to me
since the first day I saw him
Not a man I can fool around with

I was impressed by his words
Something new

Tattoo to many is an art
To me yes
I wouldn't disagree
However I find that tattoo
is more like a symbol

It symbolizes somethings

Gangster tattoo symbolize they are gangster
Soldier tattoo symbolize identity
and many more...

When I think about it
Tattoo has replace marriage

The biggest permanent decision to me is Marriage
Wife only need one and only one

If I have to put tattoo
I will just put one
It will defeat the purpose if I put the second one

I've only find one acceptable reason to have a second one
which is to tattoo down every sin or mistakes you have made


No comments:

Post a Comment