Friday, January 22, 2010

Mural Mural On The Wall

14th Jan 2010
It was our 1st week back to school
It was rather an exciting and joyful one
At least to me

Finally it's my turn to paint on my school wall




[Brother Mus giving instruction]


[Find for our space!]


[Me, drawing my face onto the Wall - Using Shape and Shade Method]

We were all struggling drawing on the wall
[THEY WERE NOT SMOOTH!]


[End of First Day]

15th Jan 2010
We Carry On Our Work With Paint


[We painting our part - Bro Ben Taking Photo as Documentation]


[Me painting my face]


[My Painted Face]


[End of Second Day]

16th Jan 2010
Basically we're just touching up

[Our Lecturer - Goh Ee Choo (Singapore Contemporary Artist) Joining With Us]
[His Face Was Painted By Me!]


[Does My Paint Look Like ME?!]


[End Of The DAY!]

-

1 comment: