Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lasalle Foundation Fashion Show 2010

When I was young,
surprisingly my academic results are very good.

As I grow,
I realize the reason behind it;
simply because it was fun.

So I conclude that,
in order to perform well in any thing we do,
we must enjoy and love them.

A very good example today,
Lasalle SIA Foundation Fashion Show 2010.

It was an awesome show put up by a batch of fashion amateurs.
They are a group of ladies that struggled really hard
for their passion and dreams.

Their journey till today are hard but they definitely enjoy it,
but it will be tougher in the future.

As part of this Lasalle Family,
I volunteered as part of the crew for this and give the supports to my friends.



[The best tools for ladies]
[Preperation]

[Serena & her model]


[Designer: Pearl]


[Designer: Lousia]


[Line Up]:

[Pearl (Right)]


[Lin Li (Left)]


[A Fashion Show Needs Music]


[Serena & her model]


[Xin Yi (Model)]



[This Best For Clubbing - Shirley (Designer/Model)]


[This gonna be very heavy]


[The cutest model]


[Personally I love this]


[Confident Designer/Model]


[Girls Power]














No comments:

Post a Comment