Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Turn Back The Clock

Here's 2 stories I wish to share:


One:

Once, there's a guy who faces retrenchment, leading him into unemployment, and due to financial crisis, he went into bankruptcy. Eventually with nothing left, his girlfriend left him.

Living in such misery, he decides to tonsure. However, his luck was really so bad that, even the abbot rejected him.

The man knee down and begged the abbot, "Please don't reject me, if I can't tonsure, I've nowhere else to go but here...otherwise I'm dead!"

The Abbot slowly lift him up and said, "How is that possible? Before this, you're also an ordinary man, and how did you live?"

"I had a girlfriend, someone to relay on, but not now!", in agony the man cried.

Abbot, "Before you met your girlfriend, isn't you alone too?"

The man, "It's different! I had a job that provide me wealth than anyone can wish for!"

Abbot, "When you just graduated, you've no wealth no jobs, isn't it?"

Then the abbot stops, the man thinks, deeply.

The abbot smiled at him and pat his shoulder, "Now what causes the misery is not jobless, bankrupt nor single, but "not wanting to lose." Before having all these, isn't you living as per usual? The only thing is that you've turn back the clock."


TWO

I personally know this mother who is very disappointed with her son. Whenever she mentioned him, her heart attack will strike.

Suddenly one day, she said, "Just take it, I don't have a son!" Unexpectedly, after thinking so, her health improves.


No comments:

Post a Comment