Monday, February 15, 2010

The biggest "Ang Bao" [大年初一]

As usual every year.
I will spent the entire day with my mum.
Having lunch at KFC,
breezing the silent neighborhood.
A healthy communication with each other.
It is a must.

We don't have the habit of combing the whole Singapore.
We just do what we want during the day
Hospitalizing the guest in the evening
Tag along with the peers then.

365 days
12 months a year
4 weeks a month
7 days a week

In 7 days
we seldom had a healthy communication
We're busy with our own stuffs

She's the only one I can really relay on
And I'm the only one she can relay on too
We just can't live without each other
Joy is always embracing us.

-

Evening time
My cousin (表姐)
[I'm really annoy that English doesn't have a term to describe male & female cousin]

Her family always the first to come over.
I just love when she's around during Chinese New Year.
I know I've got things to ask from her and hear from her.
She's more than a cousin.
She's my mentor.
She made me realize my potential.
She's always there when I'm always academically lost.
She is who I can look for if I need help in my learning.
She's just too amazing.

Last year
I told her I've successful enrolled to Lasalle.
This year
We exchanged our blogs.

I was amazed by her blog
[ http://mysingaporemath.blogspot.com/ ]
[Do visit]

All you see is water when you're on the shore. However when you start to dive in, it's more than water you will see.

Upon reading, it's just her documenting her life
Deeper reading and thinking
It's not just about her life.
My aunt
My niece
My Nephew

She's like doing a portfolio for her kids.
This is a mature blog.

Many things which I don't know,
my 10 years old niece knows it all.
Shame on me.

I see how she organize their learning.
It's simply speechless.
I admit I'm a frog in the well.
But that won't last long for sure.

[Really must visit her blog]

-Asking the right question-

"How do I improve in my writing?"
[Read more books]



No comments:

Post a Comment