Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lousia (13姐)


Lousia (13 妹)

Her nationality is Hong Kong but she came from the States.

Ever since the bonds in our class got stronger, I realize that she's one of who I can share things and talk about with.

Last week, I met up with her regarding her fashion video.
We actually had a short conversation during our lunch.
I mentioned something regarding one of my ex-girlfriend.

Then I told her I realize something very interesting about all the girls that I had relationship with. Getting into a relationship is like a piece of cake, especially the one I mentioned.

Something enlightening came from her.
"Sometimes we have to give ourselves a break to think about what we really want and who we looking for, etc"

I agreed with her and so I define her words.

Many times due to a relationship, we got restricted from a lot of things and lost a lot of chances.
Things we lost, confident, social life, exposure, etc.
Until one day either side requested for a break up, we will have hard time adapting to the new chapter of our life. We were so devoted to the relationship we missed the a lot beautiful times to grow, to expose, to experience different things in life. Most importantly, we lost the time to understand ourselves.

If one failed to understand oneself, they will never know what life is.
Someone told me before, when she was having her first relationship,
her ex-boyfriend taught her how to be a girlfriend.
I was laughing, at myself...

From that moment, I promise myself, as long as I'm conscious I will never teach my girlfriend how to be a girlfriend, in fact I will share with her what life is about.
She's like any living thing on this earth, she has to live her own life.
What matter most is how am I going to teach myself to be a boyfriend.

I believe this is a very interesting entry....
haha...!
When was the last time I talked about relationship issue.
haha...!

This not only applicable in boy girl relationship but in life as well.

[Everyone needs a space; a space for them to mind their own business.]


[燒雞 & 13妹]

No comments:

Post a Comment