Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The relationship between a tree and my life

[How many times we're about to see the relationship between the start and an end?]

I dare to say that many times when we hear something
see something, we will have a visual of an ending.

Then we will backtrack from the end and find
the relationship between the start and the end.
Then we realize that we make more mistakes by doing so.

"Why must we walk forward with our back facing the front?"

One day,
I was looking at a tree,
I realize that I can't stop looking at the beautiful green leaves it has.
I looked at it's stems, branches and the trunk,
realizing how dull and boring they are.
I assume that so is the root,
but on the soil where the tree sits on is green and noisy.



The relationship between the leaves and the soil is like many things in life.
The soil is where it all started and the leaves it's where it all ends...

Do not assume or conclude something until you experience it.
If the ending is so important, ask yourself again,
"Why not I just die now?"

-

From this I could say that,
do not just look at the leaves only.
Look at the every parts of the tree.
The leaves
The stems
The branches
The trunk
The root

Understand The Root of anything that aroused your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment