Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why you bother to tidy the table and tuck in the chair before leaving?

Stretch of road lamps made the whole street looked extra foggy tonight.
As I was walking from a fulfilling supper alone.
I remembered that many told me this,
"Why you bother to tidy the table and tuck in the chair before leaving?"


I will always reply,
"This something I can do to show my appreciation for their service, and it's a form of manners."

"We paid for their service, and it's their job."
normal reply.

I always wish I could explain to them more like,
"Money is not everything."
"We are working for others also."
"My mum used to work as such before."

I realize since they don't get the meaning of my first reply; I doubt they will if I argue back, and in fact I will be like them, trying to convince me.

Recently, after watching Ip Man 2, this issue strikes me.
The show makes me think strongly of my belief and clearer.
I don't know how many UNDERSTAND the what Ip Man said.

[Wanted to post a video of what he said but too but all are focus on his fights]

Ip Man: I'm hereby today is not to prove that Chinese Kung Fu is better than Western Boxing. We might different in status, rich or poor, but we should never classified dignity and integrity.

To add on, to be a "quality" human being, that is, the sincere and honest development of potential and self-actualization and life is not about winning or losing but how u live.

No comments:

Post a Comment